We’re excited to announce that Cardhop’s first major update is here!
We launched Cardhop 1.0 in October last year, and it has been an exciting few months for us as we’ve watched people learn more about our vision for contacts. Since then, we’ve been gathering feedback and thinking about how Cardhop can work even better for you.
Cardhop 1.1 brings native support for new languages and provides new contact management features that we think will make organizing and interacting with your contacts even easier.
Without further ado, here’s what’s new in Cardhop 1.1:
- Support for French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese (including full text parsing and localized address and phone formats)
- Smart groups: create dynamic smart groups that automatically update based on specific search criteria
- Template preferences to customize fields and labels for new contacts
- Printing support: print customized envelopes, labels, and lists of contacts
- Quick Action for printing: type “print” or use a Quick Action button to quickly print a contact or group
- “Add Notes with Timestamp” option to quickly insert the current date and time into the notes of a contact
- Typing into a related name field now suggests other names in your contacts
We also have a video demonstrating some of the new features in Cardhop 1.1:
Cardhop 1.1 is the result of months of hard work and it’s made possible by the ongoing support from our enthusiastic fans and community — thank you!
Over the next few weeks we’ll be releasing a series of blog posts that will dig deeper into the new 1.1 features, so keep an eye out for them!